700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Nano 40 is built for speed. A nearly uninterrupted centerline provides swift efficiency on hardpack terrain while staggered outer knobs allow you to stay on the gas while hammering up chunky climbs or hanging on through loose gravel corners. The high-volume 40mm casing allows for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all-out gravel destroyer that still appeases those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION: This tire is available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well. - Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight. - Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire. - SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall. FEATURES: - Minimal rolling resistance due to raised, consistent centerline tread. - Long, staggered knobs provide steadfast traction without cutting down on speed. - TCS Light/Fast Rolling versions of the Nano 40 tire provide ultimate tubeless reliability for gravel or cyclocross racing. - Race and Comp level tires are designed to provide optimal performance at a competitive weight but must be used with inner tubes. Race and Comp level tires are not tubeless compatible.
Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is a perfect tread pattern for every ride. Small, square knobs deliver consistent bite into a variety of terrain, while the ample spaces between them prevent packing up when conditions become fun (a.k.a wet). Truly all-season in nature, its 42mm width makes it a set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for endlessly undulating roads through all varieties of weather. Usage: Gravel / Monstercross Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loose Gravel - 650B: 440g - 700c: 460g
27 x 1-1/8-inch replacement tire from Sunlite. - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
- Fast rolling center section paired with aggressive outer edges for cornering control - Designed for a seamless transition despite variations in center and outer tread - Perfect for hardpack single track and gravel grinding - Reflective sidewall striping to aid in low light visibility - Type: Cyclocross - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - TPI: 30
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
All-around fast rolling hybrid tread with water evacuating siping and textured knobs. Perfect for commuting. - Type: Hybrid - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 80 - Weight: 480 - TPI: 26
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
• Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip • Wire bead
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 40c
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 700 x 23c
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
- Street tire. Grooved tread with directional siping. - ISO: 630 - Bead: Wire - Belted: Belted - PSI: 90 - Weight: 408 - TPI: 27
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
The Range Cruiser has the most versatile profile in Schwalbe's Active Line. This bestseller with a sharp look offers a reliable protection belt and a fast-rolling compound.
Built on the same concept as the Gravel King and Gravel King SK models, the Mud version incorporates the same technology on top of a specially designed tread tailored to work best in muddy and sloppy conditions. - Cyclocross/Gravel Tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max 60 PSI
$48.79 - $52.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$28.90 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$33.99 - $44.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
$32.99 - $42.99
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - 60-95 PSI
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
The Tourguard is a super-reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead-to-bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
Our lightest and fastest road tire - 170 TPI casing - HYPR-S compound - K2 puncture protection The Maxxis High Road SL is the fastest and lightest road racing tire we have ever produced. Starting with our lightest and most supple 170 TPI casing, we add our K2 puncture protection, and top it with our fastest compound: HYPR-S. This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
$62.00 - $74.99
High-volume Tubeless Ready adventure tire - Diamond-knurled slick design - Dual-compound rubber - MaxxShield bead-to-bead protection - Tubeless Ready (TR) Our most popular training tire, modernized with tubeless technology and higher volumes for even more reliability and comfort. The familiar diamond tread pattern keeps things rolling smoothly, even as the pavement crumbles into gravel and hardpack dirt.
- Flow through urban centers and bike paths. - At home flowing through urban centers and along bike paths, the Transit Speed is a fast-rolling urban tire combining confidence-inspiring handling with great durability. - The Transit Speed range comes equipped with 5mm reflective sidewall stripes to enhance visibility. - Meeting the ECE-R75 requirements for use with modern eBikes, the Transit Speed delivers both performance and durability.
The MXP combines a unique tread pattern with our innovative tubeless ready design to provide an amazing all-conditions tubeless ready tire. It excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack and pavement. The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, site of a World Cup cyclocross venue that calls for an all-conditions tire. The tread features a classic profile with several modern updates. Precise grooves in the central chevrons allow the tread to flex and more aggressive side knobs offer traction and control beyond what you might expect. If you could only have one cyclocross tire in your quiver, the MXP is the one to have. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 446 grams Type: - Tubeless Ready Part #: - D10042 Product Features: - Center chevrons and staggered side knobs for all-conditions. - Side knobs offer superior cornering. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims. - Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead. - Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
When there is mud on the course the Donnelly PDX is the tire of choice. It’s race-proven PDX tread and innovative tubeless design create the ultimate tubeless ready cyclocross tire. PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon, where frequent rains create some of the muddiest cyclocross courses you’ll find anywhere. Although the PDX excels in the mud, this tire is truly an all-conditions performer. The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement, no matter what the weather conditions. Aggressive side knobs offer superior cornering, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction for acceleration out of the corner. Whether it’s mud, loose dirt, snow or sand, the PDX can handle it all. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 426 grams Tire Type: - Tubeless Ready Part #: - D10012 Product Features: - Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction. - Center knobs are aligned for fast rolling. - Side knobs offer superior cornering. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims. -Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead. -Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
PDX is designed to keep you tracking straight in sloppy, muddy conditions. True continuous center tread tracks straight, while widely spaced tread blocks shed mud. Firm shoulder lugs are ready to bite and conquer whatever cyclocross conditions await you on race day. - Widely spaced center lugs that grip well and shed mud quickly with progressive shoulder tread that grips securely in the corners - Tire Intended Use: Cyclocross - Labeled Size: 700 x 33 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c - Tire Type: Tubular
$70.00 - $74.00
- An adventure tire designed for mixed conditions - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement - The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, or touring rig - MSO is the airport code for Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys - Designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail
Page 1 of 2 Next page