Have you ever found yourself stuck in a rainstorm and wondering if the tires on your bike will get you home safely? The Cruz tire's All Weather tread pattern wicks water away from the key contact points on the tire while the shallow tread blocks facilitate an efficient, low resistance roll. So, enjoy an extra cup of coffee at the cafe knowing that you don't have to race the storm home...you'll be cruising home with confidence. Features Urban Barrier Protection. Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility Conditions: Pavement, Bike Path Compound: Fast Rolling Bead: Wire - 26" Flat Guard: 1018g, Flat Guard casing
- The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$29.99 - $50.99
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
$24.99 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$44.99 - $49.49
- Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction - Flame design - Wire bead
$24.99 - $29.99
- MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes - Size: 26 x 1 3/8
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 590
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
$24.99 - $32.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
$31.00 - $44.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$22.00 - $29.99
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
$59.99 - $63.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$33.99 - $44.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
Continental's City Ride II is a sturdy and nimble tire for pavement. Its smooth center and treaded shoulders ensure low rolling resistance, easy pedaling and confident cornering making it great for commuting and all-round riding. You get Continental's Puncture ProTection, too, and reflective sidewalls for safety.
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
The Mountain King II Sport is the perfect trail ride companion — it's not stingy on grip, and ideal for full-suspension trail bikes. Snappy central knobs and grippy outer knobs offer maximum grip while the durable casing and long-lasting tread is made for sporty riders.
Page 1 of 1