Thanks to its perfect combination of speed and grip this racer inspires. Works perfectly on the rear wheel in combination with Rocket Ron. - Tread design: low tread depth in the central tread for high speed and low weight. - Addix Speed is the compound for XC race specialists. There’s only one thing that ADDIX Speed really loves and that’s speed. So the rolling resistance has been chopped yet again. It’s lower than the previous PaceStar, but at the same time, ADDIX Speed is more durable and more resilient. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall.
$17.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. Rim strips and valves not included.
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Presta valve - Non-removable core - 700 x 18-25c
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1-1.25
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
All-around fast rolling hybrid tread with water evacuating siping and textured knobs. Perfect for commuting. - Type: Hybrid - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 80 - Weight: 480 - TPI: 26
$24.99 - $36.99
• Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip • Wire bead
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
- Fast rolling center section paired with aggressive outer edges for cornering control - Designed for a seamless transition despite variations in center and outer tread - Perfect for hardpack single track and gravel grinding - Reflective sidewall striping to aid in low light visibility - Type: Cyclocross - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - TPI: 30
Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt. - High volume tire enables comfortable ride. - Dual Compound rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction. - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire.
WTB's most dirt-centric Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. Staying true to its road usage, a slick centerline borders angular hatching to keep everything smooth on sections of pavement. Intermediate, diamond-shaped peaks provide steadfast traction under power, while consistent and more substantial side knobs extend down the side to protect it against ill-intentioned rocks or gashes while exploring new areas. With the same overall diameter as a 700 x 30mm road tire, Road Plus provides the option for two different riding experiences with the same endurance road bike. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without being slowed down on the pavement required to reach them. Usage: Road Conditions: Pavement / Mixed / Dirt - Weight: 535g - Compound: Dual DNA compound
The Horizon Road Plus tire brings supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics beyond where the pavement ends. A smooth centerline and all-weather herringbone pattern with cornering channels make anything possible, just like the size. High-volume road provides deceivingly svelte performance on pavement, with resiliency that isn’t shaken by chasing confidants down dusty dirt roads. Sneak it into a cross bike, fit it into a road frame, the overall wheel diameter stays the same as a 700 x 30mm road tire. Ride it on tarmac, take it to the dirt as well. Creating a new riding experience, regardless of where your exploits lead you.
Previous page Page 3 of 3