A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
$89.00 - $89.99
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
$72.00 - $94.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. Rim strips and valves not included.
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
27 x 1-1/8-inch replacement tire from Sunlite. - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
$6.95 - $9.99
Kenda Schrader valve tubes are dependable replacements. Use them to build up your bike, and throw a spare in your bag so you can keep on riding.
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
All-around fast rolling hybrid tread with water evacuating siping and textured knobs. Perfect for commuting. - Type: Hybrid - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 80 - Weight: 480 - TPI: 26
Thanks to its perfect combination of speed and grip this racer inspires. Works perfectly on the rear wheel in combination with Rocket Ron. - Tread design: low tread depth in the central tread for high speed and low weight. - Addix Speed is the compound for XC race specialists. There’s only one thing that ADDIX Speed really loves and that’s speed. So the rolling resistance has been chopped yet again. It’s lower than the previous PaceStar, but at the same time, ADDIX Speed is more durable and more resilient. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall.
Steel Bead version of Kenda's Small Block 8, an XC Racing tire with low profile knobs for fast rolling. - DTC: Dual Tread Compound increases center tread life with the use of Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer); cornering grip and control are increased by the use of Stick-e rubber (50 shore A durometer)for the shoulder knobs - 8 smaller Nevegal knobs with L3R PRO rubber across the center tread for efficiency and grip with raised Stick-E rubber shoulder knobs for cornering
- Mountain biking’s speed demon - When it’s time to drop the hammer and crush some climbs, Peak is mountain biking’s speed demon. - A round profile, closely-spaced tread, and supple casing contribute to Peak’s low rolling resistance, while ample traction and braking performance are delivered thanks to siping on every knob and its multi-dimensional Dynamic:A/T compound.
Fast, safe and comfortable — guaranteed! The Contact is the jack-of-all-trades amongst city and trekking tires. Its tread design is based upon the principles of bionics. A uniform center tread/belt assembly ensures a smooth and speedy ride on the road. Flexible shoulder lugs and fine sipes guarantee grip in curves and on loose surfaces. The overall tire construction rounds off the overall high quality. The ultra fine carcass fabric reduces the rolling resistance while providing a noticeably more comfortable ride. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
$21.99 - $22.19
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$29.99 - $50.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$24.99 - $29.39
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$7.69 - $9.99
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Valve stem: Smooth - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$40.00 - $74.00
The Maxxis Rekon Race is a semi-slick XC race tire that features the lowest profile tread in our XC line. It is a great choice for dry XC trails and short track racing.
$19.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly where this tire dominates. Deep, aggressive, and well-spaced knobs cut through muddy conditions so you can flow through corners, zip thru off-camber sections, and powering up inclines with ease. A great tire for truly extreme conditions like the 2018 CX World Championships where it won four of five gold medals. This TLR clincher with 120TPI nylon casing provides both performance, durability, and puncture protection when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant. TLR - TLR tires versions can be ridden tubeless with the addition of sealant but can also be run with an inner tube. - A bead-to-bead inner coating gives added puncture protection to these tubeless ready tires and greatly reduces gradual loss of air pressure. An aramid bead protection strip increases tire longevity and reduces rim chafing.
$29.99 - $34.99
- The same tubeless valves, now with a Tire Insert air flow system - 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allow air to flow freely around tubeless tire inserts - Upgraded to aircraft grade 7075 aluminum valve stem and cap - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal - Valve core removal tool integrated into valve cap - Includes multiple rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is a perfect tread pattern for every ride. Small, square knobs deliver consistent bite into a variety of terrain, while the ample spaces between them prevent packing up when conditions become fun (a.k.a wet). Truly all-season in nature, its 42mm width makes it a set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for endlessly undulating roads through all varieties of weather. Usage: Gravel / Monstercross Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loose Gravel - 650B: 440g - 700c: 460g
$7.39 - $24.99
- Butyl rubber - Removable valve core - Schrader valve - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$8.09 - $29.09
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$24.99 - $25.49
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
Page 1 of 5 Next page