Vision's Aluminum Base Bar is made of triple-butted 6066 T6 aluminum for excellent stiffness and lightness, plus it boasts fully internal cable routing to keeps things slippery and low-drag. The wide 31.8mm clamp section has more than enough real estate for your preferred aero bar extensions and arm pads (sold separately).
Gain an aerodynamic advantage with Origin-8's Tri Clip-On Aero Bars. These aluminum clip-ons fit a wide range of handlebars. With independent arm rests and bar-angle and reach adjustments, it's easy to get a great-fitting aero setup.
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
• 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction • Laser etched graphics • Independent arm rest and bar adjustment • Does not include armrests • Cannot mount shifters onto ends • Clamp diameter: 25.4-31.8mm • Extension length: 105mm
- Spacer set including all the standard spacers that are in the Missile EVO aerobar (sold separately) - Including various bolt lengths - Original spare part - Color: SB black
Get ready to get fast with Vision's Team Clip-Ons. The butted-aluminum J-bend extensions are light and stiff, plus they feature fully internal cable routing. You'll also love the 3-position carbon arm rests with supportive foam pads for dialing in your ideal aero position.
Building up an urban fixie or townie bike? Then you just have to have the classic Bull Horn Bars from Sunlite. They're made from aluminum with a steel center sleeve, so they're light, stiff and durable.
Vision's Aluminum Drop Base Bar is made of triple-butted 6066 T6 aluminum for excellent stiffness and lightness, plus it boasts fully internal cable routing to keeps things slippery and low-drag. The wide 31.8mm clamp section has more than enough real estate for your preferred aero bar extensions and arm pads (sold separately).
Get your next time trial or triathlon off to the right start with Zipp's VukaBull Base Bar. It's the first thing you reach for when you blast out of the start gate, so Zipp takes extra care with the carbon layup to ensure you have the lightest, most robust bar possible. The slightly concave nose section and forward-swept arms, along with the airfoil shape, reduce drag and stiffen the bar. Ergonomics are the key to comfort and speed, so it's available with a choice of zero or 40mm drop and the grips are angled up slightly for a more natural wrist angle when climbing and sprinting. Additionally, it has an extra wide aerobar clamping area for maximum versatility and adjustability.
$139.99 - $149.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
- Deluxe molded replacement pads fit all armrest Vision aero bars - Molded replacement pads fit the Vision Mini TT clip-ons - Dual density foam for maximum comfort - Non-slip textured top
- Deluxe armrests compatible with all vision tech aero bars - Includes dual density foam armrest pads for maximum comfort - Non-Slip textured top
Vuka Aero is an integrated aero bar that can be used with any stem to help you find your ideal position on the bike. This bar is stiff and streamlined while maintaining the UCI's 3:1 aspect ratio requirement. - Removable center cap, placed in front of the stem, adds 5 percent stiffness to the aero bar and integrates seamlessly with the airfoil - Ships with base bar, extension clamps, armrest clamps, risers (two each of 5mm, 10mm, 25mm and 50mm risers), Vuka armrest pads, Vuka armrest and steel hardware - Clamp hardware and riser kits for the Vuka Aero are modeled after Zipp's pro-proven Vuka Stealth aero cockpit - Rapid Routing cable exits are positioned for easy installation of brake cables - 22.2mm extensions and stem not included - Extensions sold separately - Clamp Width: 54mm
The Zipp Vuka Alumina, crafted from 6066 series aluminum, offers a base bar with superior aerodynamics and ergonomics at an affordable price. - Handgrips are angled upward by 5 degrees for a natural wrist position when climbing or sprinting - Sleek with clean internal cable routing for easy installation
Page 1 of 1