The Carbon Streem features an extremely aggressive wing-shaped top section that saves watts while providing an incredibly comfortable hand position for cruising uphill. The drops feature a traditional bend-the choice of many Ritchey-sponsored pro riders - UCI compliant 43.5x16mm wing-shaped top section cuts through the wind - Gentle sweep to tops and broad platform-great for seated climbing - Internal cable groove-no need to tape all the way to the stem - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever clamp areas - Fully internal routing for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 Junction box - Carbon monocoque - Compatible w/ Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug + internal routing - Measured center-to-center where the levers mount - 31.8mm center section - Drop/Reach: 38cm = 130/75mm; 40, 42, 44cm = 130/80mm - Available in matte UD carbon finish - 195g (42mm)
A shallow rise and gentle sweep are the key attributes of the Comp Rizer bar. Extra wide grip area allows plenty of room for all components and remotes of choice. - Double-butted 6061 alloy - 15mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm bar clamp diameter - Weight: 380g
For cyclocross, Thomson presents the Katie Compton Signature ‘cross bar. Katie brings her multiple championships, European racing, and Olympic experience to give you a bar built her way for ‘cross. It’s the natural transition from your Thomson road bar for the ‘cross season. Twin flats on the bottom of the bar allow taping your housing to create a round bar when wrapped. The top profile is round and as wide as possible. This allows auxiliary brake levers to be safely used and still leaves lots of room for your hands. This is the carbon fiber cyclocross handlebar built to take all the season can dish out. Certified to EN, tested to DIN+.
The perfect combination of form, wall thickness and diameter, with the corresponding anatomically-optimized bend for various riding dynamics, make the SQlab 3OX handlebar series the most stable, as well as the lightest, bar in its field. SQlab's handlebars feature an ergonomic design that ensures the wrist is not overstretched, the carpal tunnel is not constricted and the supply to the hands is improved. The risk of sleepy and numb fingers is minimized and discomfort in index and middle fingers is reduced. The 12° backsweep, with its short reach, provides a natural transition from the lower arm to the hand when in a more upright riding position, thus protecting the wrist from the extreme strain of downhill riding. The 4° upsweep brings the elbows into a perfect position for a dynamic riding style. - Use: MTB, Gravity & E-Performance - 15mm, 30mm or 45mm rise options allow individualized positions - 31.8 clamp diameter
The Truvativ CoLab Series, a collection of bars specifically engineered to match the demands of each signature athlete's discipline and riding style - and to enhance each rider's cockpit interface. - Martin Soderstrom signature clean design with a reminder of his country’s colors and the dates and locations of his biggest crashes - Upsweep: 5 - Material: Aluminum
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
The Vibe Superlight handlebars feature a compact design and an ergonomic oversized top section for supreme comfort on the road. It's constructed of a super-light UD carbon fiber layup with Innegra fiber. The integrated brake and shift cable routing matches perfectly with Shimano Di2.
$84.95 - $84.99
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength. - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 31.8mm barclamp extends through the top section providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter. - Round profile upper section facilitates wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - 21.6mm inner diameter barends allow use of most barend shifters - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND TO BAREND (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602mm - WEIGHT (g): 345 / 350 / 355 - DROP / REACH: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BARCLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Round Profile - FLARE: 25° - RAMP: 14°
The Pro PLT Compact handlebar is constructed of light and strong AL-2014 DB aluminum. It features a compact bend for an ergonomic position while riding in the drops.
The Vibe Aero Superlight handlebar is constructed of a UD carbon fiber layup with Innegra, resulting in a bar that's ready to ride in the harshest conditions. It features an ergonomic oversized top section, compact design, and integrated brake and shift cable routing, perfect match for Shimano Di2.
With Kevlar-reinforced unidirectional carbon construction, the SL-K Compact handlebar is ready to race. It features the latest evolution of FSA's compact bar shape, with a shallow 125mm drop and gentle flare. A wide center section gives ample room to mount accessories like GPS units or lights (computer mount available separately). The areas where the stem and levers clamp have additional reinforcement and a textured finish to avoid slip. - Unidirectional carbon fiber finish - Kevlar reinforced construction for exceptional strength and durability - FSA road handlebars are measured from center to center of the drops. Due to the outward angle of the drops, FSA road handlebars will be narrower in the brake hoods than the drops - 4-degree outward bend - Bar Drop: 125mm - Bar Reach: 80mm - Weight: 235g
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
The EC90 Aero features an improved anatomic sculpted wing top section and provides more comfort during long days in the saddle. Bar-end flare provides wrist clearance for sprinting. The EC90 Aero fetaures Maximum Contact Drop (MCD), designed for comfort when you’re in the zone. MCD packs comfort-enhancing features like extended drops for greater grip range, 5-degree drop flair for increased wrist clearance while sprinting, and increased palm contact to eliminate point-loading that may cause hand fatigue. - Weight of 42cm bar (grams): 230 - Bar Drop (mm): 125 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Flat
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
The E100 name is not used lightly and represents the culmination of nearly 20 years of creating the highest quality carbon components on the market. The new E100 road bar uses the same critically acclaimed Maximum Contact Drop (MCD) shape as our other premium road bars, with a stiff mid-section and long tails at the end of the drops for optimized ride characteristics and more hand positions. Most ultra-light bars sacrifice stiffness, durability and drop length to save weight, but not Easton's. The E100 bar meets the same rigorous fatigue and impact testing standards as our other road bars and does so as the lightest road bar Easton has ever created — a feathery 178g for a 42cm bar. - Finish: Matte UD Carbon/Ultra Gloss decals - Bar weight: 178g (42cm) - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width (center-to-center): 40cm, 42cm, 44cm - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 125mm - Materials: E100 carbon
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
The same compact reach and drop dimensions as the Service Course SL-70 with a flattened top section for a natural ergonomic grip on the bar tops. A revised ramp angle for proper fit. The SL-70 Ergo's specially tuned drop shape creates comfortable hand positions with a short reach to control levers vital for race situations. The bar's 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp's new Service Course lineup. Its 128mm drop helps put the rider low and in control without compromising comfort. Whether it's a rider with smaller hands or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into his or her optimal position. - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - Ramp angle: 10° - Outsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 3° - Drop shape Variable - Clamp width: 110mm
- The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design. - In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, the width increased to 800mm. - Proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall construction
A purpose-built carbon drop bar specifically designed to improve the off-road drop bar ride experience. Whether it’s descending the steep and technical grades at the Crusher in the Tushar, finding more comfortable hand positions during the 200-mile slog across Kansas at the Dirty Kanza, or adventure riding in your own backyard, this full carbon handlebar provides performance-driven gravel riders with the options, comfort, and control they need to grind gravel with confidence.
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
$26.99 - $33.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The Wing Compact Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. They feature a 34mm Ergo top for excellent bar-top comfort. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
$99.00 - $99.90
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos