When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$25.00 - $33.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$91.00 - $110.00
SRAM's 1170 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of light, durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in three ranges to suit all your riding.
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a fixie rider's quiver. Origin-8's Track Cog is available in a variety of sizes and is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. Now you can easily tailor your ride for the terrain. And you can choose between 1/8 and 3/32-inch chain widths.
$5.95 - $7.95
- Single deep tooth CrMo 3/32" cog for use with HG splined cassette hubs
- Non-drilled CrMo 5/64" cog for use with Campagnolo splined cassette hubs - 10mm wide steel cog spline spreads load over greater surface area, preventing cog from deforming alloy freehub spline. 64g (16t)
$5.00 - $5.90
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
- Reliable chrome-plated Chromoly 4-notch freewheel
$82.99 - $88.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
$135.00 - $185.00
Steel sprockets with nickel-chromed finish. Built with one triplet and 8 single sprockets. - Includes lockring - 11-32t compatible only with mediumg cage rear derailleur - Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Weight: 249 grams
Designed for the next generation of drivetrains—and the next generation of riders. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features SRAM's X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, precise shifts, from 10T on up. - Features at least five one-tooth jumps for a smoother gear progression - 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range - Designed to work with an XDR driver body - MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability - All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR ready Cassette Cogs: - 10-26t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26 - 10-28t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28 - 10-33t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Torq Lite Single Speed Cog is available in wide range of sizes so you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies, features a wide, flex-free base, and is made from hardened chromoly steel.
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Available in black or red anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano style cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness
$16.99 - $19.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
- CNC machined threaded steel track cog with chrome-plated finish - 1.37"x24tpi (right handed) threads - Size: 3/32"
$28.99 - $29.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-10 - SERIES: SHIMANO DEORE M6000 Series - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36T (bk) - Combination name (Group name): 11-36T (bk) - Compatible chain: HG-X 10-speed - Speeds: 10-speed - Spider arm QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HG
- Machined stainless steel lock ring, extra wide to prevent stripping - Stepped inner edge to tighten even narrow cogs (minimum size 13t) - Made in USA
$50.00 - $51.90
- Machined 7075-T6 aluminum singlespeed cogs - Wide base prevents the cog from digging into freehub bodies and reduces flex - Splines are machined for perfect alignment and fit on all mountain cassette hubs
Shimano's Ultegra 9-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$255.99 - $277.99
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11-28T/12-28T/11-30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11-25T/12-25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11-25T, 11-28T, 11-30T (New Gear Combination), 12-25T, 12-28T
$315.00 - $333.00
It's the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, and paired with SRAM RED eTap and RED rear derailleurs, SRAM's XG-1190 cassette delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap, RED, Force, Rival, Apex - Weight: 151 grams (11-25T), 185g (11-30T), 196g (11-32T) - Material High grade tool steel cog cluster, Heat treatment process, Heat treated aluminum lowest range cog, Elastomer rings - Speeds: 11 Gear Ratios: - 11–25: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25 - 11–26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26 - 11–28: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28 - 11–30: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27,30 - 11–32: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
Page 1 of 4 Next page