- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$9.95 - $24.95
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
$13.49 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Sport Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy replacement without losing your brake shoe position and there are wheels guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
$9.75 - $14.99
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Shimano XT RT81 Centerlock Disc Rotors - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub
$18.00 - $19.90
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Just because you eschew gears doesn't mean you're willing to settle for heavy, retro brake levers. Welcome to single speed paradise with SRAM's 900 Single Speed Brake Levers. The unidirectional carbon levers are impressively light and SRAM's renowned ergonomic hoods are always comfy. Set up your single speed rig right with SRAM's 900 brake levers.
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Post Pad Set. They fit most cantilever brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
Origin-8's one-stop-shop ATB V-brake Kit has all you need to stop your bike: levers, cables, housing, and brakes. For easy installation and set-up, the forged aluminum brakes feature dual spring tension adjustment while the levers sport reach adjustment.
Origin-8's Cantilever MTB Levers are light and reliable forged-aluminum 4-finger levers for cantilever brakes and they're compatible with Shimano Rapid Fire and SRAM Grip Shift shifters. These fine levers include return springs for a snappy, smooth action, built-in reach adjustment and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
Sleek, stylish, and powerful, Avid's BB7 S Mechanical Disc Brake is right at home on any disc-brake compatible road or 'cross bike. Used with your road-style, drop bar levers, it provides precision actuation as well as tool-free pad wear adjustment and replacement. Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds for powerful braking with positive modulation in all conditions. It also includes an HS1 rotor for solid stopping power.
Vision's Metron Aero Carbon Brake Levers are the ultimate finishing touch for your Vision Metron setup with a super-aero shape to cheat the wind and aluminum bodies and carbon levers for a feathery weight, too. With their clean expanding-wedge mount they fit perfectly on Vision's handlebars with 24mm outside diameters (bars sold separately). They are for use with single- and dual-pivot sidepull brakes (sold separately) and come with Vision's Drag-On brake cable set.
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
- Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad Style ID: 47 - Compatibility: Shimano RS805/RS505 - Pad Material: Semi-Metallic - Backplate: Steel
Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Avid: - Elixir 9,7,5,3,1,CR,R SRAM: - XX - XO - DB 5,3,1 - Level TL,T,Level
High performance Kevlar, Ceramic, Brass and resin composite material. Provides excellent brake power with minimal effort at the brake lever. Performance is consistent in both wet and dry conditions and pad life is excellent. High quality springs included with every set (where applicable). Fits: Shimano - XTR BR-M9000,BR-M9020,BR-M987,BR-M988,BR-M985 - XT BR-M8000,BR-M785 - SLX BR-M7000,BR-M675,BR-M666 - DEORE BR-M6000,BR-M615 - ALFINE BR-S700 - BR-RS785 - BR-R785 - BR-CX75 - BR-R515 - BR-R315 FSA - K-Force DB-TX-9000 - Afterburner DB-TX-9150 REVER - MCX1 Post Mount
$35.00 - $45.00
Need a replacement line for your Avid hydraulic disc brakes? You're covered with Avid's Hydraulic Line Kit. It's got 2000mm of hose for front or rear application, and all the fittings to work with your brakes.
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
•Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes •Forged aluminum construction •25.4/26.0mm clamp •270g pair
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
$45.90 - $139.90
- Complete caliper replacement for avid hydraulic disc brake systems - Calipers are 74mm post-Mount to be used with applicable adapters - Includes: Caliper, bleed screw(S), pistons, and brake pads
$8.40 - $47.25
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
Prime Comp brakes feature tool-free reach adjust and a predictable, linear lever throw for better control across a variety of trails. - Leverage increases throughout the stroke, for better modulation and higher power at the end - Crosshairs Alignment system allows precise adjustment of caliper position - Improved tool-free reach adjustment providing a fixed mechanical advantage regardless of lever position
- Mini-v brake for use with standard short pull (road) brake levers - Direct pull cantilever brake is simpler to install than a traditional cantilever brake and gives a narrow profile - Short curved arms give plenty of clearance for cyclocross tires or wide fenders - Spring tension is independently adjustable for each arm, so the brake can be precisely centered on the wheel and adjusted for return strength - Simple pivoting quick release on one arm makes it easy to open the brake to remove a wheel - Made in USA
Page 1 of 18 Next page