$799.00 - $799.99
The Lava Dome is kind of like your best friend, but in bike form. It’s awesome in the dirt. It’s awesome to rally around town. It’s awesome poking around neighborhood singletrack, and it does it all in a dependable way. The 2021 Lava Dome features the new Microshift Advent 9-speed drivetrain with a clutch rear derailleur as well as sleek internal cable routing and dropouts. This year the 29" wheels get wider and stronger and can accept up to a 2.6" tire making it ready for everything in its path! Kona 6061 Aluminum Kona 7005 and 6061 Aluminum alloys are used extensively throughout our fleet of mountain and asphalt bicycles. A tough, durable, light alloy, both Kona 7005 and 6061 deliver fantastic, reliable performance that lasts for thousands of rides. Much of our 7005/6061 tubing is butted and/or formed, meaning the tubing’s wall thickness can be increased or decreased as well as shaped, so we can fine-tune a particular frame’s strength and ride characteristics depending on its intended application. Internal Headset Bearing cups are actually pressed into the frame and are easily removable. An internal headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible. Tapered Head Tube More girth at the bottom of the head tube better distributes shock force, prolonging the bearing life of the headset itself and eliminating brake shudder, while providing confident steering performance. The inherent strength of its triangular design also means a stronger steering position and improved balance, giving the rider more control in rough terrain. A zero-stack, tapered head tube also puts strength where the load is going—into the lower headset cup—maximizing bearing durability where it’s needed.
- 11-speed - Shimano Deore - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - Shimano Deore 11-speed rear derailleur - Shimano Deore shifter - Aluminum boost crank - 32-tooth chainring - Q2 lock-on grips - Shimano CS-M5100, 11-51T cassette - Wheel size: 27.5-inch
- Integrated headtube - Mid cartridge bottom bracket - 100mm travel fork - Bengal cable disc brakes - FSA integrated headset
- Aluminum frame - 100mm travel SR fork - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - FSA Zero Stack headset - Top tube length: 22.6 inches
- 1x8-speed drivetrain - Cable disc brakes - S-Ride SL-M300C shifters - Samox cranks - S-Ride CS-M20008 11-42T cassette - Kenda Saber tires, 2.2" wide Wheel size: - Sizes X-Small – Small: 27.5-inch - Sizes Medium – X-Large: 29-inch
Time to explore the outdoors and get into mountain biking on this great entry-level 27.5 MTB, featuring disc brakes. Features - If you're looking to get started in the adventurous world of mountain biking, then the MTB Sport Disc is a great place to start. - The MTB Sport Disc is equipped with a Zoom 100mm travel suspension fork and Shimano TX800 21-Speed RapidFire gearing, and runs on the popular 650B (27.5 inches) size wheelset with JAKS disc brakes.
- 9-speed - Aluminum frame - 100mm SR XCT30 fork - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - Kenda Saber Pro tires - Aluminum 32-tooth crank - Outboard bottom bracket Wheel size: - Sizes X-Small – Medium: 27.5-inch - Sizes Large – X-Large: 29-inch
- 11-speed - Shimano Deore - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - Shimano Deore 11-speed rear derailleur - Shimano Deore shifter - Aluminum boost crank - 32-tooth chainring - Q2 lock-on grips - Shimano CS-M5100, 11-51T cassette Wheel size: - Size Small: 27.5-inch - Sizes Medium – X-Large: 29-inch
Our MTB Sport WSD is the perfect entry-level bike for anyone looking to get into the world of Mountain biking without breaking the bank. Built to tackle anything from mountain trails to the hilly urban commute, you'll be riding with ease on this confidence-inspiring MTB. Features - The MTB Sport WSD is an ideal first mountain bike. You can set it up as a tough commuter, an off-road tourer, or an all-day adventure bike for epic gravel-grinding rides. The aluminum frame has proven cross-country geometry to get you moving fast on the singletrack. The upright, endurance-oriented position means that you can cruise in comfort as well. - The 21-speed Shimano Tourney running gear and Promax V-brakes mean that it has reliability, speed, braking power, and control. The super-low low gear lets you climb any mountain. Switch up through the gear range and you'll have the speed to tackle the traffic as well.
Often imitated, but never duplicated, the Honzo is a part of Kona's foundation. The Honzo is the solution for the rider wanting something a bit more aggressive than a traditional cross-country hardtail. A 120mm fork provides just enough suspension to make quick work of technical sections of trail. Whether you're a seasoned rider looking for a timeless hardtail or a newer rider looking to go a bit deeper into the mountain bike world, the Honzo is an excellent choice.
Page 1 of 1